Parting from a perspective that situates the innovation
in the center of the business planning, the engineering
and processes department takes charge of lending complete
assistance to the company in as much as the technological
innovation is significant: from the search and the
adaptation of new technology that contribute to rationalize
the work and the productive processes, lowering costs
and increasing the competitiveness, to the advice on
how to complete the normal stance in quality, regarding
the environment or the labor risks.
- Development of software in measurement.
Creation of computer programs adapting to the
necessity of each user.
Installation of lines in the local area.
Installation of systems with the necessary connections
to permit or improve the communication between
the computer teams of a business, and moreover,
between its workers and departments.
- The beginning of the installation of the line.
- Installation and configuration of the precise
hardware elements for the connection.
- Start a website.
- Joining beginning of new domains.
Integration of telephone communications.
- Study the necessities of phone communications
for the business.
- Select the connections and the types of phone
- Install the system.
- Maintain the hardware and software
- Elaboration of the project plan of the productive
- Edit the descriptive memory.
- Edit the section on technical conditions.
- Realize the measurements and budgets.
- Draw plans.
Begin production plans.
- Elaboration of the production plan long term.
- Come up with a master plan of production corresponding to medium term.
- Come up with a master plan for production for the short term.
- Program and control the activities of production.
- Start and control projects.
- Study the methods of work and the time it takes to execute them.
- Control and begin inventories.
- Study the operations to automatize.
- Design and program the mechanisms to apply.
- Install and begin with the different mechanisms.
- Study the metering system that is most convenient.
- Technological and economic study of the different energy sources that can
Technical and economic viability of the cogeneration plant